Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper
eBay auction sniping, eBay buying and selling information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What if I already have placed a bid directly on eBay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: What if I already have placed a bid directly on eBay Reply with quote

"What if I already have placed a bid on an item directly on Ebay and then download your program....do I enter the same info on your site as I did on Ebay?? Or, just start new with a new item?"

Unless you want to schedule a higher bid than you have already placed on eBay, there would be no benefit to scheduling a snipe for that item, just start new with a new item. Also, there is nothing to download to use Hidbid, it is all web based.

"Will my maximum bid be sniped or will the next higher amount over the current bid be used within the last 5 seconds?"

Your maximum bid will be submitted to eBay and then eBay's proxy bidding system takes over. Your bid will then be raised until it is either the high bid or your maximum bid has been exceeded, just as in any other eBay auction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: