Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper
eBay auction sniping, eBay buying and selling information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: This is not working Reply with quote

Question:

Hi guys,there is something wrong still i am losing auctions and program has not gone up to my max bid amount.This last auction my max bid to snipe to was 40.00 pounds,i lost to a bid of 31.00 pounds,i dont mind losing but,i should of won,or lost to over 40.00 pounds.what is going on please.

Reply:

Your bid was not placed for this item because eBay recognized you as a bidder that does not have a PayPal account associated with your eBay ID.

If you have not deleted this snipe from your Hidbid page, click on the "response" button for this snipe and you will see the page that you would have seen if you are placing the bid manually.

Here is some of the text from that page:

"This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
#
You either don't have a PayPal account or your PayPal account is not linked to your eBay account. Register with PayPal | Already have a PayPal account?
#
You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship."

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements."

***Also, please always check the "response" before asking what happened with a scheduled bid. There are snipes that occasionally do not execute, but more often than not a problem is, a member is not qualified to bid on an item or the auction was ended early.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: