Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper
eBay auction sniping, eBay buying and selling information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

multiple items at the same time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: multiple items at the same time Reply with quote

Question:

hi, first thanks you hve enable me to get so great stuff - thanks i have a question i want to use hidbid for muit bid. there are a set of ********** i want but they are all ending at the same time, and there'll be quite a few people after them, so i want to set up 5 second bids to maximize my chances, please let me know your thoughts. thanks

Reply:

I would say that that would be the thing to do, set up your snipes and see what happens. Just set them to a maximum that you want to pay for the item(s) and try not to think about it anymore.

Question:

Message hi, i e mailed a couple of days ago, but have not heard from you - but i am not sure if i made a mistake with my e-mail address, sorry if this was the case. i am writing as there are a set of ********** that i ave always wanted, because they are important to me i need to know if hidbid can cope with bidding for five items which all end at the exact time? these items are coming up for end of aution in just over a days time so a prompt reply would be appreciated many thanks

Reply:

I replied to your previous message but it probably got blocked by your spam filters.

Yes, Hidbid should be able to bid on the items for you.

You may want to spread your bids a second apart to possibly make it easier for our sniper engine (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 seconds for the "time left to bid") but that shouldn't be necessary.

We've never actually tested five snipes to go off at the same time, but we have tested more than one and all was well.

****Update --These snipes all successfully executed, they were not actually scheduled to end at exactly the same time, there were four seconds between each ending time. However, even if they were scheduled to end at exactly the same time, hidbid should still have been able to place bids on all of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: