Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper
eBay auction sniping, eBay buying and selling information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bid malfunction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: bid malfunction Reply with quote

Question:

Hi guys i keep losing bids not because i did not bid enough,last bid i lost i put in 30.00 GBP max,iteam went for 16.00 GBP was told communication error,that has happened now more than 6 times please can you fix this.

Reply:

There is no error with hidbid regarding the snipes.

If you click on the "response" button for your snipe that was scheduled to execute today, you would see the reason your bid was not placed.

The "response" page is the same page that you would have seen if you were bidding manually.

Here is some of the text on the response page for your scheduled snipe:

"Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
#
You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship.

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements."

Hidbid cannot detect that you do not meet the seller requirements during the pre-snipe setup check because to do so, our system would have to attempt to place your bid right then.

As I have mentioned before both in the news and on the forum updates, you should be sure that you meet all seller requirements before setting up a snipe.

Also, as mentioned on the "contact us" page,
PLEASE CHECK THE "RESPONSE" BEFORE SENDING US A QUESTION.
Many times, that will answer your question as to what happened with a snipe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: