Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper
eBay auction sniping, eBay buying and selling information

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trouble changing max bid from blackberry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snipeblur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: trouble changing max bid from blackberry Reply with quote

I can log in, see my snipes, update my bid in the box but when I select "Snipe" nothing happens. I have tried to get the link with no success. I can log in and place bids directly on ebay. I have a blackberry curve 8320. Could it be the blackberry or a hidbid.com issue? Any ideas? Thanks
freddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of test snipes set up okay for me just now. Have you tried using a Mac or a PC rather than your Blackberry? If not, try that to see if the snipe button will then work for you.

If it does not, then I guess it is an issue with hidbid or possibly just your account, for whatever reason. If this is the case, let me know and I will further investigate.

If it does work for you, then I guess it is a compatibility issue with hidbid and your Blackberry. We've not tested at our site using phones and other similar Internet capable gadgets, so it is my guess that it is a compatibility issue. I'll talk to the coder about testing/making hidbid to work with such mobile devices, but have no idea as to what that entails.
snipeblur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems with using hidbid on my PC. Guess it is a blackberry issue. Using hidbid allows me not to have to worry about being at my PC anyway, so no worries. I'll check back every so often to see if anyone has any fixes for using hidbid on smartphones. Thanks for the reply freddy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hidbid.com - The eBay Auction Sniper Forum Index -> Thoughts And Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: